Friday, November 11, 2011

Hi again :)

Hi girls (and boys).  Hope everyone is well.  I can't believe it's been 2.5 months since I've blogged.  When I started this blog almost 3 years ago, I swore to myself that I would never be one of those bloggers that allowed their blog to fall by the wayside.  Unfortunately, this year has been incredibly rough for me, both of our older dogs passed away, my son was diagnosed with autism, and my grandmother died on Labor Day.  I also got a new job which is eating up all of my free time.  So it just happened.  For those of you that have stuck with me, I greatly appreciate it. 

I am desperately trying to get back in to blogging, not only because I enjoy it greatly, but because I do feel a responsibility not only to my followers and readers, but also to the polish companies that ask me to review their products.  I am currently working on posts.  However, I have such a backlog, that you may see posts from collections that have been out for awhile.  I am going to try and get to the holiday collections first, though. 

Thank you so much for reading,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment