Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Skittles

 

Hi everyone, it’s so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is a matter of days away.  I swear, the older I get, the shorter the years become and this time around, it feels like we should be somewhere in May. 

As I was sitting here contemplating the upcoming holiday, I suddenly had the idea to create a Thanksgiving-inspired skittles.  My desire was to do more of an “ombre” effect, but it wasn’t quite there. 

Thanksgiving skittles

This is L-R, Zoya Tamsen, NARS Dovima, OPI A Good Man-Darin is Hard to Find, and Barielle Angora Aura.

I swear, it looked better on.  Smile with tongue out  My flashed washed out the oranges, and yet when I managed to get one that was true to color, it made my skin look odd.  Oh well.  I still think it was a cool concept.  While I was doing it, it really reminded me of the colors of the fall leaves, though at this stage, they are almost all gone. 

Anyway, just in case, I don’t post, I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving to my US readers, and to my international folks, I hope you have a great Thursday. 

I do plan on posting soon, however, as I do have Duri’s new Girl with the Dragon Tattoo collection begging me to swatch them.  I also have to play catch-up with holiday collections from OPI and Zoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment