Monday, February 1, 2010

KOTD: OPI Lunch at the Delhi with Migi White

Sorry for the craptastic pic, but I wanted to go on and post this while it was on my mind.  If I think about it, I'll take another pic in the morning.

LatD is a muted, corally red.  When it was released, OPI described it as a coral.  It does have a hint of coral, but it's definitely a dusty red.  I used b/c I was kinda lemming Essie Chubby Cheeks, but LatD looks close and there's no need for a dupe of this kind of color, no matter how pretty.  This is 2 coats, though it could have used a third, you can still see VNL IRL.  If I wasn't doing a konad, I would have done a third.

As for the konad, this is another one of the fauxnad eBay plates.  I have a small obsession with lobsters and crabs (not live or cooked ones (blech), but cute ones.  LOL) and I was lemming this plate something awful.  Unfortunately, it didn't apply/release all that well, so it wasn't great, but I still love it.  I think it would look awesome in the summer.

EDITED to change my 2am typos.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment