Friday, February 11, 2011

My Poor, Little, Negleted Blog

:(

Lately, I can't do anything but feel like I'm chasing my tail.  Between dealing with scheduling Blake's appointments, trying to de-clutter my house, and forgetting to charge my camera battery for 2 weeks, my blogging has all but fallen by the wayside.  I had great intentions of swatching, photographing, blogging last night but, I sat on my butt and watched a crap-ton of stuff on my DVR while folding laundry.  Tim is still out of town until Sunday, so hopefully... hopefully... I will be able to get the kiddos to sleep tonight and blog while they are snoozing.  I feel like I have so much to show you all.  I have Zoya Intimate and 5 Adorees, as well as a couple of treatments, waiting in the wings.  Plus, a few recent finds/loves that I have to show off.

I know no one likes a slack-ass blogger.  LOL.  But I'm really going to try to get back to your regularly scheduled posting soon.  I have to.  I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment