Saturday, June 2, 2012

Zoya Dannii

Hi everyone!  I am back from my trip with my dad and girl child.  I know I had plans of posting while I was gone, but I just didn't feel like firing up the laptop.  In fact, I never even took it out of my laptop case. LOL.

Anyway, I am back, but like I always am after a vacation, I am not "back" (if that makes sense).  My stuff is still in my suitcase and everything is still topsy-turvy.  Hopefully, I will get everything back to normal over the weekend.

However, I did want to post something, so I did a quick manicure.  My nails have been naked since Thursday and before that, I had on OPI Bubble Bath (I know... so not me) so it feels good to have real color on my nails.  This is Zoya Dannii...

Dannii is a medium-toned, foily purple with golden shimmer.  This is 2 coats of Dannii with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (as it's a bit of a topcoat-eater).  I had no application issues and the formula was perfect.

You can find Dannii at Zoya.com for $8.



No comments:

Post a Comment