Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Best Laid Plans...

So, I am going on vacation tomorrow with my dad and my girl child and I had plans to get a few posts lined up to post in my absence.  Unfortunately, as it always happens when I get ready to go out of town, I misjudged my time and now I've simply run out of time.  :(   Also, I got a mani/pedi today (my first pedi ever!) and I really don't want to mess up my manicure (even though it's boring OPI Bubble Bath - I needed a palette cleanser).

I also forgot to post the Round-Up on Friday. Thus, I've decided to post-pone my Round-Up until some time this week (I will have my laptop with me, just not my nail supplies).  I will not have any nail polish posts until next weekend.

I hope you US girls have a great Memorial Day.  I will be checking email and twitter during the week.  I may also post vacation pics, though, and a daily review of my trip with my dad.  He's an amputee and this is his first vacation since 1995.  I was going to take my mother as well, but then my nana's health declined and, unfortunately, mom has to stay home.  Dad and Amelia are so excited.  They are two peas in a pod, so I may be in for trouble.  LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment