Wednesday, May 27, 2009

(finally) NOTD: BB Couture for Nails Dragon's Breath

I'm finally getting a chance to post this. My husband was off for the long weekend and we ran around w/ the kids for days so I haven't had much of a chance to sit down.

I put this on my nails on Monday. I like the color, though it took 3 coats for even-ness. Also, this stuff soaks up TCs. It took me 3 coats of Rush before it was smooth and shiny. The color is so pretty. It reminds me of Zoya Roxy, but it's not bright purple. It's more of a red-based, dark purple with red, blue, silver and purple glitter. The glitter is small, but it doesn't look like micro-glitter to me.
Here are a few pics:





As you can see, I also have NA on my nails. I used Cina Pro Glitter Flowers and Hearts

I had this mani planned as soon as I saw this decal, and I love the way it turned out, but I don't know if I'll get this one again. It was really had to take the decals off the card. I ruined several of the decals. I'd be really ticked if I'd paid $4+ for this.
Also, as you can see, I left my nails longer for this. I'm thinking I like this length better, but who knows... I may cut them shorter next time. I used Nailene and so far, no problems.
Lastly, I received the replacement bottle of Fairy Blood from BB Couture. Such awesome service! Since my other bottle is fine, I may pay it forward and give one of them to my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment