Saturday, May 8, 2010

Finger Paints Art You Blue?

According to the Finger Paints display at Sally's, they now have 40 new colors.  During the big B2G1F sale at Sally's in April, I picked up 3 FP glitters (that I have yet to review).  As I was a little less than enthusiastic about those glitters, I figured I'd pick up a couple more FPs when I was there a few days ago to pick up hairspray. 

Art You Blue? was one of the two I picked (review of the other one and the rest of my recent FP acquisitions to come soon).















Wow.  I thought I'd love this one when I saw it in the bottle and that's even more true on the nail.  It's a deep, grey-blue frost with pink and green micro-shimmer.  It is a bit brushstrokey, so if they bother you, you need to make sure you are very straight with your strokes.  Application was flawless.  This would have been opaque in one coat, but I went ahead and did a second thin coat, just in case there were any sparse spots.  Art you Blue? is only available at Sally Beauty Supply stores and for this month, all Finger Paints polishes are on sale for $3.99. 

No comments:

Post a Comment