Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

I started this on the 5th, though it probably won't be posted until the 6th, so Happy Belated Cinco De Mayo!  :)

Back in the day, my husband and I always used to go to a Mexican restaurant on May 5th.  Now that we are responsible adults with kids, we just stay home and watch the House Hunters International Mexico marathon on HGTV.  (yawn, I know)  I swear we are so boring now.

Anyway, in honor of Cinco de Mayo, my goal was to create the look of a Mexican serape on my nails.















I don't think I quit acheived the look, but I do like this.  It may not look like a serape, but it does look like a pattern one would see on cabana fabric.  I used Essie Red Nouveau, OPI Ogre-the-Top Blue, OPI Who the Shrek are You?, ChG Happy Go Lucky, and a Stripe Rite white striper brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment