Monday, August 24, 2009

Long overdue "Thank You"!

Before I post my latest in my "stream of consciousness" ramblings, I want to take a minute to thank Brooke, from Getcha Nails Did. A few weeks ago, Brooke mentioned my blog on her blog as a new blog on the block (holy smokes... 3 blogs in a sentence). I kept meaning to say thank you, but then I'd get side tracked and forget. So better late than never...

Thank you!!! Brooke, I really appreciate you mentioning my blog in one of your posts.

If you don't read Brooke's blog, you really should check it out (click on her name to hyperlink). She posts very frequently and she has the cutest pics of her dog, Dinky. I love me some Dinky pics. So freakin' adorable. :)

That's all for now. Once my camera's charge (yes, it's always dead), I'll have a new post or two. I just wanted to give Brooke a shout-out before it slipped my mind again. Thanks again, Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment