Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MIA

Sorry for being MIA. I've been so busy with this job hunt and interviews that I haven't had much time to blog. I have some recent pics I need to post, but I don't know when I'll get to it. We've decided to take a short trip to the beach for the twins' fall break. Tim had some Hilton points we could use, so it's cheap. YAY! We leave tomorrow

I have another job interview tomorrow at 10a and I had one today, so I'm ready to take a break from talking about my strengths and weaknesses. :S LOL. Aaaand, we are leaving for the beach right after I get home, take off my dress clothes and load up the car. Insanity. The plan was to leave earlier, but I got the call for the interview and I didn't want to say "no thanks... can't do it at that time... I'm broke and need a job, but hey... going to the beach". I didn't think that would be good impression.

Well that's all for now. Not much to talk about, but it annoys me when people leave their blogs idle for weeks, even though I realize life gets in the way. I'll try to take a few moments to update soon. Have a great weekend everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment