Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi!

Hey all,

Sorry again for the MIA-ness. I haven't posted because 1. my camera's been in my car, and I can't seem to remember to take it out and 2. this job hunt is really taking the wind out of my sails. Not only do I feel like I'm under a microscope all the time, but I'm about sick of interview-safe colors. How many times can one wear Tickle My Francey and not scream? :/

Anyway, we had a good time at the beach, though the trips there and back were nightmares. On the way down, we had a flat. We knew we were just borrowing time with our then-current tires, but we hit a bit of uneven road getting off an exit, and that coupled with the hot and thin tire, let to a disaster. We managed to call AAA and have them come put on the donut and we were thankfully just about 20 minutes away from the Sam's in Spartanburg, SC. It could have been much worse, but we didn't get to Myrtle Beach until 11p. :S And on the way back, we had to meander through the mountains of NC, as there was a huge rock slide on I-40.

Once I get my camera out of the car, I'll show you all some cute pics of my kiddies at the beach. Even though it's not NP related, I just want to show off my spawn. :D

As for the job hunt... Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so over this shit. I interviewed at a place yesterday, where I'd love to work. It's a small law firm, and I think I'd fit right in. But, I don't feel confident about it. My interview was rushed because they were so busy, and they didn't even ask me a lot of questions. I know when I was called to scheduled to interview, I was told I was the first resume out of a 100 that they pulled out, but who knows. Oh well. I should know something soon, one way or another.

I think it this one doesn't pan out, I'm taking a few weeks off from the job hunt. I feel my self esteem slowly being picked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment