Friday, October 15, 2010

Orly Entourage


















I found this little gem tucked in the glitter section of my organizer and decided to use it for a layering experiment.  It didn't really work for that purpose, but in the process, I discovered an amazing polish.  I got this, along with a couple other Orly minis, on a whim, a few months ago from TD.  I got it, thought it looked dull, and didn't give it another thought.  That was, until today.  It's a deep fuschia (almost purple) jelly, packed with pink, purple, and silver square glitter.  It goes on rather sheer, but it's pretty buildable.  The pic is 4 coats, which sounds like a lot, but it dried quickly, and given a few minutes between coats, it wasn't a problem at all.  The only problem is that it's only available as a mini, which is great for the pocketbook ($2 at TransDesign), but the wand is rather stubby and a bit of a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment