Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blogger Round-Up

Sorry girls.  I kinda flaked out on the Blogger Round Ups, didn't I? *blush*

Anyway, as it's been a little while, I hope I get everyone that replied or emailed me included in this list.  Please let me know if I forgot you and I will add you.

British Street Fashion

Canadian Nail Fanatic

Starving Nail Addict

Right on the Nail

As always, if you'd like to be included in the next round-up (which will be in 2 weeks, hopefully), please reply in this post, or shoot me an email.  Also, even if your blog isn't brand-new, please feel free to ask me to be included in the round-up.  I find that there are so many blogs out there that there are some I know about and read often, and there are some fantastic blogs that I just haven't been introduced to yet.  I love reading new blogs, and I'm pretty sure that's a general feeling among nail/beauty bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment