Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm back!

Hey all, I got back yesterday, but as I woke up at 1:45a with a horrific gallbladder attack and we had to be on the Magical Express bus at 3:45a for a 6:30a flight, I was pretty much toast all day.  I meant to get to posting today, but my camera is packed and it may be a few days until I get around to unearthing it.  Plus, I chopped my nails down to super-nubs today (they were bugging me and breaking left and right), so while I do have a few new SpaRituals to show you, I think it may have to wait a few days.  I've also got a few ideas cooking for my giveaway and breast cancer awareness and depression awareness month.  Hopefully, I'll be back up to speed soon.  It always feels like after vacation is when I have no motivation to do anything.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment