Sunday, October 31, 2010

Qtica Half-Time Drying Drops

No picture on this review, because it's kind of unnecessary, but if you'd like to view the product, click here.  I just wanted to do a quick little mention about this product, just in case any of you have waffled about quick-dry drops, like I did.  They are good stuff.

So good in fact, I honestly have no idea how I have lived without this product for so long.  To use, apply your nail polish and TC like normal.  Afterwards, you'll apply the quick-dry drops by tilting your nail at an angle (pointed down) and then apply 1-2 drops of the product on to the nail.  It's fully dry in 5-7 minutes.  No kidding.   

Qtica Half-Time Drying Drops are made my the same company as Zoya Nail Polish, Art of Beauty.  However, unlike Zoya products, you can purchase Qtica products at one of the main e-tailers, VNS.  You can also get the at Qtica.com (use the above link).  Price is in the $5-$8 range, depending on seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment