Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Fall Collection... Zoya Wicked and Wonderful

I know you all have probably seen this, but I was nosing around Zoya's blog today and found this entry about their upcoming fall collection. 

Here's a list of the colors:

Zoya Wicked Nail Color Collection


Edyta (ZP525) - fern green sparkling metallic

Julieanne (ZP526) - byzantium purple sparkling metallic

Cheryl (ZP527) - chocolate bronze sparkling metallic

Karina (ZP528) - garnet red sparkling metallic

Carrie Ann (ZP529) - venetian red sparkling metallic

Kym (ZP530) - cardinal mauve sparkling metallic


Zoya Wonderful Nail Color Collection

Kelly (ZP519) - paynes gray cream

Stacy (ZP520) - mahogany red cream (shown)

Burke (ZP521) - sienna red cream

Kristi (ZP522) - crimson red cream

Cola (ZP523) - desert sand red cream

Shawn (ZP524) - myrtle green cream
 
Stay tuned this official Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments Blog and http://www.zoya.com/ for a color preview coming soon. Zoya Wicked and Wonderful will be available July 1, 2010


As always, vegan friendly Zoya Nail Polish is formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate and camphor free (Big 3 Free Nail Polish).

 
I know many of you may be groaning at the thought of fall polishes, but seriously... as much as I hate summer, anything that has me looking forward to fall is fine by me.  LOL.  These colors sound beautiful and I love that the names are DWTS-themed.  I'd be interested in seeing the Wicked colors alongside ChG's new Vintage Vixen collection.  I can't wait to see them swatched.  I think I'm interested in, oh, all of them, at this point.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment