Tuesday, June 8, 2010

RBL No More War and Scrangie Pre-Order

I just wanted to pass it along, in case you haven't heard, Ji is re-releasing both No More War and Scrangie.  This is response to clammoring fans, as well as eBay scalping  Keep in mind, however, these are limited edition and once the pre-order is over, I doubt if she's going to make them a part of the regular line-up, in any capacity.  The pre-order is going on now and according to the email, it will continue for 48 hours.  At one time, this re-release was to inclue Opaque Nude.  According to her Facebook posts, she nixed that and will be doing a re-issue of Opaque Nude, with a slightly different tone, at some point in the no-so-distant future.

So, if you've been kicking yourself for missing out on either color, now is the chance to pick them up.  Even though, I've been trying to watch my pennies lately, I went ahead and picked up NMW.  I'd been lemming it hard since the last 1/2 off sale, but thought I'd never get the chance.  But, unlike many other NP manufacturers, Ji actually listened to her fans and brought back 2 sought-after d/c'd colors.  It's been awhile since she announced the re-release and I'm still impressed.  Yes, the price-point of RBL is expensive for NP, but it's Ji's customer service that keeps me coming back.  If you aren't a fan of RBL on Facebook, you may want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment