Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nfu-Oh GS14

Do you ever have those moments where you are browsing nail blogs, minding your own business and then... blam... LEMMING!?!?  Surely, it's not just me.  LOL.

Anyway, one such moment happened a few days ago while I was reading Bright Lights Big Color and came across Landa's post about Nfu-Oh GS14 and Icing Blackout being a dupe, and I was instantly smitten.  I had to have it.  Now, I think there is an Icing store on the other side of town, but I'm much more comfortable to click, click, click, buy, then hunt all over town for a polish.  In fact, this is the same reason I ordered Milani Dress Maker online tonight rather than even try a CVS.  Or, maybe I'm just profoundly lazy.  LOL.  So I decided to go with the Nfu-Oh rather than the Icing.  If I lived closer to an Icing store, I would have gotten it instead.  Now, I've never bought Nfu-Ohs in the past, but I promptly made my way over the FabulouStreet and picked up a bottle.  She came yesterday (am I the only one that refers to her nail polishes as females?), and holy smokes... totally ahhhhhhhhhh-some.  Here she is...














Be sure to enlarge to see just how beautiful it is.  I don't even know if I can wear this out, at least while I'll be driving a car.  It might get in an accident from staring at my nails.  :P

GS14 is a black base with a ton of rainbow, holo glitter.  It was a little thick, but I think if you do thin coats and give it awhile in between coats (just a couple of minutes), it will work great for you.  This was just swatch, but I do plan on doing a full mani with it w/in the next few days.  So, while I can't speak to finish yet, I'll be able to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment