Sunday, August 1, 2010

NOTD: OPI My Private Jet Holo

I'd chopped my nails down and decided I needed something amazing on my nails so I grabbed my bottle of OPI MPJ holo.  I know I've already posted this as a NOTD color in the past, but come on... LOOK AT IT.  :P  I couldn't help myself.  It's like sex in nail polish form.  It's that awesome. 

In case you didn't know, OPI MPJ (original holo version) is a deep charcoal base with rainbow holo.  Color Club Revvvolution is similar (and from what I understand Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm is as well, though I don't have that one to compare).  There is currently a My Private Jet in OPI's regular line up, but it's nowhere near as awesome as this.  It's still a pretty color, but not like this.  If anyone is interested, I can do a comp with MPJ and Revvvolution. 

Unfortunately, this color is extremely rare.  You can occasionally find them on eBay (which is where I got mine a few months back), but for the most part, they are limited to dusties and swaps.  I really wish OPI would bring it back.  Why they changed it, I have no idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment