Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday Blogger Round-Up #2

Here's my weekly round-up of new and new-to-me blogs.  Please click on the hyperlink to go directly to the blog. 

As always, if you are a new blogger, or an old-timer blogger that is not listed in my blogroll, and you would like to be listed in my next Friday Blogger Round-Up, please comment with your blog URL or shoot me an email.  I'll be sure to put you in next week's Round-Up.

Candy Coated Tips

War Paint Guru

Lacquer Love

Ali's Nail News

Clever and Colorful

Positively Polished

Pazurkowy pamiętnik

That's it for the week.  Seven new blogs to check out.  Not as many as last week, but like I said, whether I get 1 or 100, I'm still going to do my Round-Up.  Also, I've tried to list all of these blogs and a few from last week that I missed in my blogroll.  Also, if you have a "follow" button on your blog, I became a follower of your page as well.

This post was created and scheduled at 11:22p ET.  If you contacted me after this time, I will be sure to add you to next week's Round-Up.  BTW, if you request to be added in a comment, please make sure the comment is in the most recent Round-Up post.  I have a BAD habit of not checking the comments of older posts, and I want to make sure your request isn't lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment