Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday Blogger Round-Up #4

I know, I know, it's Saturday, but yesterday was the first day of school for my boy child, and he was more than a little bit excited.  He was up at 4am because he wanted to wear his new shoes.  LOL.  Sad thing was, I was having a usual bout of insomnia Thursday night/Friday morning, so I wasn't able to fall asleep until after he decided he wanted to be awake.  Plus, I had to get up at 6:30, so I was pretty much a zombie all day.  I was doing to good to remember to breathe.  :P

Anyway, here are new and new-to-me blogs for this week:

Crazy Cajun Cousins

Drop of Polish

As always, if you would like to be mentioned in next week's Round-Up, please reply to this post, or email me.  Also, if for some reason, you contacted me but I missed you in the Round-Up, please reply and let me know.  I'll add you to this week's and also put you in next week's post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment