Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Vanishing Camera...

I tweeted yesterday that I was all set to swatch my 2 remaining collections, and a few recent acquisitions when I realized my camera was missing.  I remember taking out the battery to charge it and then putting the camera back in the drawer and no it's nowhere to be found.  The door to my room was locked all day and the kids didn't have access to it, so I'm pretty much blaming the ghost that keeps following me around.  LOL? :P

I do have another camera, but honestly, it doesn't take macros for shit, so it's really not worth even trying.  Thus, I had to buy another blogging camera.  My Cybershot was a little outdated anyway, so I just went ahead and bought one.  I stumbled on a great deal on another Cybershot at Dell, so I grabbed it and it should be here on the 23rd. 

So, unfortunately, no new posts from me until then.  Hopefully, after that point, I'll be able to do a few posts in a row and schedule some to keep blogging through my vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment