Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here's the latest installment of the Friday Blogger Round-Up!  Five new blogs to check out!

Away with the Fairies

Bold N Beautiful Make Up

Nail Polish Obsession

Beauty by Brittany

Persistently Polished

As always, if you'd like to be featured in one of my blogger round-ups, please reply to this post or send me an email.  If I forgot you, please let me know!

Also, I've said in the past that I don't mind if you post your URL in your comments, so I can't complain that some people do, and I'm not honestly not complaining.  Just please know that if you respond in a post and include your URL, I will more than likely not put you in a blogger round-up.  I'm not trying to be rude or ignore you, but there is no way I'd be able to catch everyone that asks me to follow them, as I am horrible at checking comments.  So, if you'd like to be in my round-up, just either respond in a round-up post or send me an email. 

PS - this will probably be my last post for a week.  I've decided not to do much in terms of NP on vacation, so I'll probably just be wearing top coat and nothing else (oooh la la).  And I never got around to scheduling post to hit while I'm gone.  So, until we meet again, I send you Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse!  :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment