Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adoree Sale

Just in case, I wanted to tell you all about the annual Adoree sale at Esther's Nail Center (IIRC, the only place to get Adoree np).  Normally, Adoree polishes are $6, but during this sale, they are all $3.99.  Sale ends on 1/31/11.

Last year, during this sale, I bought a few Adorees.  Unfortunately, I wasn't satisfied with any of them, in terms of color, but that doesn't mean they are bad polishes, just that I suck at picking from tiny little online swatches (actually Harbour Blue is very pretty, just a dupe for Essie Aruba Blue).  In the past, both Flinty at Polish or Perish and The Polish Addict have reviewed Adoree polishes, and they are a great resource for swatches.  I know that Esther's used to send you swatches of colors if you wanted to see them IRL, so you may want to inquire about that, if you are interested (I've never asked, so I'm not sure if this is a service they will still do, especially during a sale, but it never hurts to ask if you want to try a color). 

I'm on a super-low-buy right now, but I may be talking myself into Rockport Grey.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment