Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Zoya "3 Free" Promotion

Remember a few weeks ago, where I mentioned that Zoya was offering 3 FREE polishes if they reached 20,000 FB fans?  Well, they did it.  And as promised, they are offering 3 free polishes.  All you have to do is pay for shipping (which is $6.95).  Offer ends on 1/7/11.  Code is FB2011.

Now, I fully realize that unless you have been living under a rock over the past few days, you probably already know about this promotion and you've already placed your order.  Althought, I know this offer is now making the rounds on "deal" boards and on "mommy" boards, so I figured I'd go on and post it.

Also, my reasoning for posting this has a second purpose.  In reviewing my stash the other day, I noticed that I had quite a few Zoyas.  Definitely quite a few more than I thought I had.  That said... most of them are untried.  When the code broke, I fully intended on swatching my Zoya collection.  Unfortunately, like most of my plans, it stayed in my head.  LOL.  However, I still wanted to be able to help anyone if they were on the fence about a certain color.  So, here's a listing of my Zoya collection.  Some of them, like the Wicked/Wonderful collection, I've swatched (so just click on the Zoya label), and some of them, I have not swatched.  I know that it's kind of hard to find swatches of certain (lesser-known) Zoya colors, so if you see something in my list and would like me to swatch it, please let me know.  I'm more than happy to do it.

Adina
Akyra
Allegra
Anaka
Burke
Carrie Ann
Charla
Cheryl
Cola
Crystal
Edyta
Eva
Freja
Gilda
Ginessa
Gloria
Indigo (though mine has been frankened with more holo glitter)
Irene
Ivanka
Julieanne
Karina
Kelly
Kiki
Kristi
Kym
Lauren
Lisa
Maya
Megan
Midori
Mimi
Nidhi
Posh
Raven
Rea
Robyn
Roxy
Sarah
Shawn
Stacy
Suvi
Tallulah
Tiffany
Valerie
Veruschka

Whew.  And I'm sure I missed a few.  :P  Just let me know if you'd like to see anything swatched.  :)

FYI - Code is good in US (and I think lower 48 only) only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment