Thursday, May 3, 2012

Julep Carrie



This is two coats of Julep Carrie, a light pink creme.  

Now, normally, I rave about Julep's formula.  Unfortunately, I simply can't do that with this one.  I was able to strong-arm this polish into working for me, but for the most part, she was a bit unruly.  It was one of those formulas that was runny and yet thick all at the same time, so I really had to watch where I put my strokes.  I was able to make it work, but it wasn't one of those "mindless" applications, if you know what I mean.

That said, I adore the color.  It's just a beautiful shade of light pink.  It's definitely noticeable while not being bright pink, and it doesn't fade away like a baby pink. I really do love it.  I just wish the formula wasn't so temperamental.  

Julep Carrie is available on Julep's website.  Recently, Julep polishes have become available at Sephora.com, but I just checked and it looks like Carrie is not in Julep's line-up on Sephora.  

Julep polishes retail for $14, but if you are a Julep Maven, you save 20% and receive free shipping.


I received Julep Carrie in my January Julep Maven box

No comments:

Post a Comment