Normally, I've gotten in to the practice of not posting press releases. It's not that I don't want to share the releases I receive with my readers, it's just that by the time, I write the post and edit the pics, a million other blogs have done the same, and frankly, 100 people telling you the same thing at the same time, is a little ridiculous. :P
That said, I couldn't let this China Glaze press release hit my email in-box without sharing it with you. Recently, I have become a little nuts over neons. I'm dying for Essie's new Poppy-Razzi collection and Deborah Lippmann's Girls Run the World. So when I received this release for China Glaze's new collection of twelve new neons, well... I had to share it...
Heat Up Your Summer with China Glaze® Summer Collection
Los Angeles, CA – (March 2012): The sun has nothing on you this summer! Rival its brightness and heat with China Glaze® Summer 2012 collection,Summer Neons. Featuring 12 new sizzling shades perfect for surf, sand and nightlife, the all new hot hues in China Glaze® Summer Neons include:
· Pink Plumeria: Light pink with gold shimmer
· Under the Boardwalk: Fluorescent raspberry
· Splish Splash: Bright sky blue shimmer
· Love’s A Beach: Sizzling hot pink
· Hang-Ten Toes: Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer
· Beach Cruise-r: Glimmering fuchsia grape
· Orange You Hot?: Bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer
· Surfin’ For Boys: Glistening bright coral
· Flirty Tankini: Shimmery strawberry smoothie pink
· Ride the Waves: Dark ocean blue
· I’m With the Lifeguard: Glimmering lime green
· Sun-Kissed: Hot highlighter yellow
Also available 8-piece box collection featuring Under The Boardwalk, Ride The Waves, I’m With The Lifeguard, Sun-Kissed, Orange You Hot?, Surfin’ For Boys, Flirty Tankini and Pink Plumeria.
(Megan talking here... lookit at the plumerias on the package. So pretty)
China Glaze® Summer Neons will be available as open stock colors and 12-piece counter display. Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP and the 8-piece box set retails for $56. China Glaze® Summer Neons will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2012.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com.
Like CG on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
Follow CG on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
Follow CG on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ChinaGlaze
Follow CG on Instagram: ChinaGlazeOfficial
All images provided by China Glaze's PR.