Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blogger Round Up Reminder

Hi girls, I've been kind slacking in the Blogger Round Up department, haven't I?  I keep meaning to create a Round Up post, but by the time I remember it's near a Friday, and, as I want to give a week between the reminder post and the round up post, I always put it off until the next week.  I've been doing this for a month now.  :\

So, in an effort to break this cycle, I've decided to do a quick 2 day reminder and then post the latest installment of the Blogger Round Ups on this coming Friday, 5/25/2012.

If you would like to be included in the next Blogger Round Up and  you have yet to email me or respond in the previous round up post, please add your blog information in the comments section on this post.  You can also shoot me an email to roundup@apolishproblem.com.

The Blogger Round Up will be posted sometime on Friday.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment