Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NOTD: OPI Parlez-Vous OPI? with ChG Emotion


I know I sound like a broken record, but I love this one, too. Before, I wasn't a fan of PVO. Maybe I was on crack before, because this is such a gorgeous, and different, color. It's a smokey lavender creme from OPI's France Collection from last fall. I got several shades from that collection and this was my least favorite. Not any more, it's so, so nice.
As much as I loved it alone, once I added the konad design to it, I loved it even more. It's plate m35 and I used ChG Emotion from the Romantiques collection. I'm on a Romantiques kick lately. All of my konads of late have been from this collection. They work so well.
Also, I'm not sure if anyone but me notices this, but for some reason this color combo looks like brocade fabric or a Japanese Kimono. I thought my last mani was my favorite of all time, but this one may just top it. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment