Saturday, July 3, 2010

KOTD: China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald with Konad White

This is post #2 in my China Glaze Vintage Vixen Konad Challenge.  I admit, this one is a little odd.  However, I find it completely mesmerizing.  Granted, the finished design was nowhere near what I had initially planned.  I wanted to have mermaid nails, complete with my fauxnad mermaid stamp, but that just didn't turn out.  So I took what I had, ran with it, and created this.  This look has one coat of ChG Emerald Fitzgerald as a base.  I then applied a mix of Zoya Charla and Zoya Ivanka using a detail brush, so my nails had a very underwater look.  The stamp is 3 layers of the fishnet pattern from plate m57.  The first 2 coats are Konad White and the 3rd coat is ChG Emerald Fitzgerald. 

I will have other konad posts using this collection in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment