Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Blogger Round-Up #1

Welcome to the first edition of The "A Polish Problem"'s Friday Blogger Round-Up!

Each week, I plan on showcasing new and new-to-me blogs in this post.  If you have a new blog or if you are existing blogger and not in my blog roll, feel free to email me or leave a comment in the current "Round-Up" post, and I will put you in the next week's round up. 

If, by chance, I miss you in this week's round up.  Please let me know and I will edit the post to add you and add you to next week's round up.

HANGi OJE YAKISMAZ Ki BANA

Chromatic Misadventures

Painted Tips

Susie's Home and Hobbies

Productrater!

Aurora's Nail

OMG Look at these Nails

Never Unpolished

Original Wacky

diamants ebenes nails

Polish Packrat

My Nailz

Portrait of Mai

Mythology20

Posh Pigments

Addicted to OPI-yum

Nail Junkie

All Things Nails

Green-wich Village

Whew!  20 new blogs this week.  I encourage you to check them ALL out!  There are some great new nail blogs out there (as well as some great existing blogs that I just wasn't aware of).  I think it's awesome that more and more people are blogging about polish.  Makes me feel not so crazy.  LOL.

*this post was created and scheduled at 12:30p Thursday afternoon.  If you posted in the previous post prior that time, I will add you to next week's round up.

No comments:

Post a Comment