Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Blogs

I recently received an email from a new blogger asking me to add her blog to my blog roll, which I plan on doing after I type this post.  However, it got me to thinking about the various bloggers in the past that have written me asking me to add them to my blog roll.  I always try to add new bloggers to my blog roll, but I have never actually promoted a new blog on A Polish Problem.  Hence, this post...

I would like to start promoting new (and new to me) blogs on my blog.  I remember when I first started blogging it felt like I was putting my heart and soul into the blog and yet I was getting no readers.  And while this blog was not started to get readers, it's also nice to know that someone is interested in what you are writing.  Thus, I want to do all I can to help out new bloggers. 

Please feel free to always put your blog URL with your comments.  In the future, I may get a new comments section that will allow you to attach your blog URL to your name, but for now, you can always type it out.  Also, please do not hesitate to ask me to add you to my blog roll.  I know I am horrible at this.  I'm always afraid I'm going to upset someone, but you will never upset me.  I will be more than happy to add anyone with a new blog or anyone with an existing blog that I've failed to add.  Please feel free to pass on the URLs of your favorite blogs, as well.  Just in case I don't have them listed.

To have me mention your blog and add you to my blog roll, please either reply to this post or email me.  I am notoriously bad at checking comments,  so emails are preferred, though either is okay.  Each Friday, I plan on posting a blog round-up. Though, I will skip today and post any I receive today on next Friday's round-up.  It doesn't matter if I get 1 or 100, I plan on rounding-up all new (and new to me) blogs on Fridays, so don't worry if you are the only one to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment