Tuesday, July 6, 2010

KOTD: OPI What's With the Cat-titude w/ Ogre-the-Top Blue, and Who the Shrek are You

Goodness, that title was a pain to type.  LOL.


This is 4 coats of OPI What's With the Cat-titude as a base with OPI Ogre-the-Top Blue as the stamp color.  I also used OPI Who the Shrek are You for the dots inside the bows.  The stamp is from plate m56.  Even though the base was 4 coats, it dried remarkably fast.  I guess it's a combo of my topcoat (Rush) as well as the fact that each of the 4 coats was very thin.  Ogre-the-Top Blue was okay to stamp with, though it was a little thin for my liking.  I used my dotting tool for the dots.  Again, the formula was a bit thin, but it was fine for the job.  All 3 polishes are in OPI's Summer Shrek Forever collection, and you can pick them up at various retailers, non-discounting e-tailers, Amazon and on eBay.  You can also check TD for the time being as they still OPI colors available as they are liquidating their stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment