Monday, July 19, 2010

New Job

As you may know, I'm a SAHM.  I normally try to swatch/review/blog, when the kiddos are in bed or when I'm able to take a few hours for myself.  However, I recently received a job offer from a WAH company and I accepted it.  This particular job lasts until October/November, but I may be working other projects in the future. 

I have been training this week and I am more than a little overwhelmed, and I have a bad feeling this job will be taking up all my free time.  Hopefully, I'll be able to find a happy balance between being a mommy, working, and blogging.  I know that when I have a lot on my plate, my blogging naturally suffers, so finding that right mix will be key.

I am training tonight and tomorrow, but hopefully, I'll be able to post something on Wednesday, as I have that as a free day.

No comments:

Post a Comment