Monday, June 15, 2009

An addendum to my previous post...

I think I'm going to be taking a break from np blogs and from the MUANB. I've spent myself into a little bit of a hole and I've got to work at getting myself (us) out. So, in an effort to avoid temptation, I plan on removing it from my life, at least for the time being. Sounds like a juvenile thing to do, I know... after all, I'm an adult, I should be able to read a blog and not buy more np, but it never works like that. I keep thinking... "oh, it's just $6 on eBay or I need some ____ colors, and I haven't ordered from TD in awhile". The straw that broke the camel's back was that I FORGOT MY CAR PAYMENT. Who does that? I'm upset and more than a little embarrassed, so what I thought was a decent-sized cushion for these 2 weeks because a lot less cushiony. Anyway, I still plan on blogging about my own collection, struggles with my nails after acrylics, and nail art, I just won't be blogging about the latest trends and collections.

On a happier (though what got me into this problem) note, OPI Rose to the Ovation came today. OMG. It's so pretty. I can't wait to use it. I may use it for weekend mani. My sis and I are going to Charlotte, NC to see family and I don't want any strange looks about my weird nails. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment