Saturday, June 27, 2009

Picture Updates

Goodness, I've been so busy this week, I haven't had a good chance to sit down and update. I have a few pictures of my recent manis, like I promised, but I they aren't very good. Either timing, lighting, or my own photography skills conspired against me.

Here's OPI Rose to the Ovation:




Sorry for the blurriness, but it's the only one, out of the 10 or so I took of this color, to actually show the true color. It's a gorgeous color, but I have a hard time describing it. It's not pink, it's not wine. I guess deep rose shimmer is the best descriptive I've come up with. It's d/c and HTF, though there are a few bottles for jacked up prices on eBay. I found mine for $8 on eBay. The seller's store is Shades of Beauty7. Good prices and low shipping.


That's the mani I wore to Charlotte. My next one was the OPI Ink/OPI California Raspberry combo.

There is also konadding, but it's hard to see. I liked this, but I did get bored quickly.
That's all for now. I'll get on later today to update with my current mani and few other things going on in my head. I just wanted to post these while it was on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment