Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gah! Konad...

Just when I thought I was on the road to conquering your pink plastic ass, you go and make my right hand application your bitch. I'm doing pretty well using my right hand to apply the designs on my left hand, but my right hand looks like complete shite. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Sometimes, the design isn't even coming off the stamper. I'm sure it has something to do with the angle and pressure using my left hand, but gah... I'm frustrated. I guess it just takes practice, practice, and more practice. Tonight, I did master getting the design completely on the scraper, something that has plagued me since I got the damn thing.

So, long story short, my right hand blows. I will have pictures tomorrow once I charge my battery. Mani is Essie Clambake with Konad white polish and Maybelline Golden Cloud topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment