Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NOTD: Misa Carmine Treasure



Um... why did I wait this long to try Misa? Seriously, it's awesome. And I'm only basing that on my swatching last night and my NOTD today. The formula is amazing. Super smooth and highly pigmented. Also, it's cheaper than OPI and Essie at e-tailers and the bottles are great. The remind me of the Lippmann bottles, but they aren't as squatty and the brush handles are longer (read better).

As for Carmine Treasure, I mainly chose this as my NOTD because there are no swatches of it anywhere. I love it though, it's such a pretty pink. It's bright pink, a little on the warmer side, with gold shimmer. This was fine with 1 coat, but I did 2 just because I can't help myself. It was $2.99 at TD. I bought 7 of them. :S

Also, quick update on Blind Love, as I only had it on 2 days and had to re-do my glue-ons to change polish. The wear was fine, I just got bored w/ the color. It was gorgeous, but like I thought earlier, it didn't work with my skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment