Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Breaking up is hard to do...

I think I'm going to have to end my relationship with Zoya. I have about 9 of them currently and I have had more of them in the past, but I've already given those away, because of formula issues. I wear fake nails, so I know the problem isn't my body chemistry. Maybe they just don't play nice with glue-on nails. I've used Indigo and Roxy in the past with success (which makes me think that it's not my fake nails), but every Zoya I've tried since then (Erika, Tosca, Kiki, Sienna, Raven, Evangeline) has been a nightmare. They just DO NOT DRY. It's not just that they don't dry, meaning they would still be dentable after hours. Nope, these bitches do not even set up a little bit. They are still gooey and peelable after hours. It's a mess.

I know I could try their color lock system, but hell... I'm not paying $50 for something just to make their polishes work for me. Especially when all the other hundred some-odd polishes work just fine. I've never had a problem like this with any other polish brand.

So, Posh, Kotori, Kiki, Sloane, Suvi, Raven, Anaka, Roxy, and my franked-up Indigo, I think I'm going to have to find you new homes. Some of you and I never even got to play. I may give you a chance to be good, but if you act up... you're gone. I don't need any problem children.

No comments:

Post a Comment