Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New BeautySak Code

I follow BeautySak on Facebook and they posted this code yesterday. It's for $20 off a $100 purchase, which is essentially 20%. The code is TWENTY and it's good through the 13th. BeautySak offers RBLs for $18, with a few occasionally on sale for $15-$16 and Lippmanns for $15, with the occasional $11-$12 sale price.

I was all set to jump on this bad boy. Started loading my cart down with my RBL lemmings when an OOS Teal stopped me in my tracks. Grumble. It was there 2 weeks ago. Oh well. If it doesn't get back in stock before the 13th, I'm just going to have to sit this code out and wait for the next one. Bummer.

EDIT: I received a notice in my inbox that Teal is now available. I frankened a pretty awesome teal today, so I don't know if I'll get these RBLs or not. I kind of OD'd on nail polish with my last VNS order, so I may still pass. *feels forehead*

No comments:

Post a Comment