Monday, September 21, 2009

ChG Delight Swatch

In yesterday's KOTD post, I mentioned swatching ChG Delight on it's own. It's such an amazing color, and I don't think it's gotten it's due accolades. I don't think the Romantique collection in general has been praised nearly enough, to be honest, and I think I'm part of the problem. I only use them for konadding because they are pretty much flawless when used with a Konad. While I'll continue to use them as my go-to konad colors, I need to start using them as full-nail colors. There are some real winners in the collection.

While I didn't use it for a mani (yet), I did a quick and dirty swatching with Delight. Please see the post linked above for KOTD with Delight. And while I loved it for the konad, it was just as amazing on the nail by itself.






These pics are one coat. One. It was a wee bit brushstrokey, but given the finish, you'd think it would be a lot more difficult. As for the color, I know I sound like a broken record, as this is how I described it yesterday, but it looks like newly minted, uncirculated pennies. And though the collection was released in the spring, this color would be fab for fall.

I don't know if you can still find these in B&M stores, as the collection came out in the Spring. Perhaps at independent beauty supply stores, but Sally's has been out of these for months. I got mine from VNS, but all the big e-tailers carry them. And in the less-than $3 range online, it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment