Thursday, November 19, 2009

OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte

A few weeks ago, in my Merry Midnight post, I mentioned that I had tried the 2 OPI Mattes that I owned and I didn't like them.  While this still remains true for Russian Navy Matte, I now have to change my stance of La Paz-itively Hot Matte. 
















This color is so gorgeous.  It definitely has a satin finish rather than the chalky matte look I don't like.  It actually looks like hot pink satin on my nails.  They are like bad '80's bridesmaid dresses, but in a good way.  LOL.  The pic is one coat of polish.  It dried in minutes.  I had plans of using it as a layering polish, I did continue on and put a glitter over top (I will post that mani next), but I was tempted to keep it like this.

This polish is from OPI's matte collection that was released this past summer.  I got mine on eBay, but they are available at etailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment