These products will be available this fall/winter at retailers such as Takashimaya New York, C.O Bigelow in the West Village and Miomia in Brooklyn. Or you can get them online. The website is http://www.dermelect.com/.
Their list of new products is as follows:
Dermelect’s Anti-Aging Nail Lacquers ($16-18)
- The first lacquers to utilize protein-peptide technology to hydrate, protect and strengthen nails.
- Uses the breakthrough ingredient, ProSina (derived from New Zealand wool) to deliver a system of protein peptides directly to the nail bed, encouraging stubborn nails to grow.
- Three nail lacquers: LAUNCHPAD (base coat), MAKEOVER (helps fill ridges on nails), HIGH MAINTENANCE (nail thickening top coat).
Dermelect’s Rejuvenail Fortifying Nail & Cuticle Treatment ($18)
- Utilizes the breakthrough ingredient, ProSina, to hydrate and strengthen nails and relieve ragged, painful cuticles.
- Increases the integrity, cohesion, flexibility and moisture in the nails.
- Treats damaged, aging cuticles, facilitates growth and protects nails against chipping and splitting.
Dermelect’s Timeless Anti-Aging Daily Hand Treatment ($22)
- Utilizes the breakthrough ingredient ProSina to provide unprecedented conditioning and hydrating capabilities to strengthen the skin while locking in moisture.
- Addresses three key areas of concern: dry, overworked hands, age spots and thing, chapped skin.
- Luxurious formulation that immerses you in a grease-free, quick absorbing glove of moisture—helps add elasticity and vitality to damaged, aging skin.
- Protects against free-radical damage and acts as a mild exfoliant.
EDITED to change my wording. I must have been Megan Crankypants last night. :)