Monday, March 26, 2012

Today's Nails - HazeGlaze Mystique


Today, I am continuing with my glitter addiction.  This is 2 coats of HazeGlaze Mystique over 1 coat of Barielle Berry Blue.  I also used 2 coats of Nubar to seal it in and make it super shiny.  

Mystique is gold, silver, and blue multi-sized and multi-shaped glitter in a deep blue jelly base.  I applied it over Berry Blue, a deep blue jelly.  I am in love with Mystique.  It is absolutely mesmerizing (plus, I'm an X-Men nerd, so... bonus. LOL).  I was also pleasantly surprised with drying time.  Sometimes, hand-mixed glitters can be a bit slow to dry, even with quick-dry products, but not this one.  Using Diamont and dry drops, it was dry in minutes.

HazeGlaze is a small, indie polish brand that you can find on Etsy.  Price was $8.79 plus $3.50 shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment