Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friday Blogger Round Up for 3/16/2012

So, this is week later than I planned, but here is the latest edition in my Blogger Round Ups and the first since I recently restarted the post series.  Be sure to check out these fantastic blogs!

Stephanie Louise All Things Beautiful

Sabrina's Nail Blog

Polish Pauper

Fashion Footing

Polished Palace

Absolutely Cee

Polish Fetish

My Life in Polish

Nail Newbie

4 Nails

Imagination in Colour

Shades of Beauty

Spooky Nails

Whale's Nails

Gnarly Gnails

Impoverished by Polish

Nails for Sanity

Football and Fingernails

Paillette: a little nail polish journal

Yaşasın Renkli Ojelerim!

cookieluversblog

glamonthecheap

Kimber's Lacquer Korner

A Polish Playground


If I have listed in you this Round-Up, please note that I have followed your blog, as well as listed you in my blog roll.

If you would like to be in the next Blogger Round-Up, please reply to this post.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment