Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yesterday's Nails - BB Couture for Nails Adios MoFo

Adios MoFo is from BB Couture's 2010 Cantina Nights collection, of which, I had the priviledge of reviewing.  However, as this blog is always a learning process, my review and pictures weren't that great.  Click here and you'll see what I mean.  LOL.  So, in my quest to dig older polishes out of my storage and use them as my NOTD, I figured I'd give this one another go, and I am so happy I did.

Adios MoFo is a beautiful light blue.  It leans a little aqua, so it almost looks like a Tiffany blue, IMO.  It's not exact, but for me, it's a Tiffany blue that works with my skintone, as most polishes in that shade family (i.e. China Glaze For Audrey), give me a major case of lobster hands.  This one also has a faint shimmer finish.  It was opaque in 2 coats.

I then topped it with one coat of OPI Spark de Triomphe from OPI's Serena Williams collection on the tips of my nails.  I love this.  It's sparkly and beautiful and reminds of jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment