Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blog Roll Maintenance and Blogger Round Ups



A few days ago, I looked at my blog roll and realized that many of the blogs on there are no longer live or haven't been updated in awhile.  Now, I realize I'm the last person to say something about someone not updating a blog and I completely realize that life gets in the way, but I still wanted to take some time to clean up my blog roll.  I want to delete older, inactive blogs and list newer blogs that never made it to my list before my hiatus.  Over the next week, I will be checking all of the blogs listed in my blog roll and any blog that hasn't been updated in 6 months will be taken off my blog roll.

I am mentioning this because I think it gives me the perfect opportunity to list some of the new blogs.  If you have a blog or a blog that is not currently on my blog roll, and you would like to be listed in my blog roll, please reply to this post and I will be more than happy to list your blog when I am in the process of cleaning up the list.

Also, I wanted to mention that I will be planning on restarting the Blogger Round Ups.  There are so many new blogs out there that I want to do these again to help as many new bloggers as I can.  For now, if you would like to be in the Blogger Round Up, simply reply to this post.  When I add you to my blog roll, I will also create a Blogger Round Up post.  The next Round Up post will be on Friday, 3/9/2012.

Going forward, I will reopen my Blogger Round Up form.  Once I start the round ups, I will begin using information gathered from that form for any new participant.

Before I slacked off on the blog, I know several of you filled out my Blogger Round Up form, and I never listed your blog.  If you have previously filled out the Blogger Round Up form, please let me know by replying to this post and I will find your information and add you to my blog roll, follow your blog, and list you in the Blogger Round Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment