Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yesterday's Nails - Zoya Robyn with OPI Gone Gonzo!

Yes, I realize I just did a "glitter tips" NOTD a couple of days ago, but I'm telling you guys... I am obsessed with glitter right now, so this might be a common occurrence.  LOL.  

Anyway, this is 3 coats of Zoya Robyn topped with one coat of OPI Gone Gonzo!  Robyn is from Zoya's Summer 2010 collection and Gone Gonzo! is from OPI's Holiday Muppets collection from last year. 

I am really liking blues right now, and this turquoise blue is no exception.  One thing I will say... it reminds me of my prom dress, and that's not a good thing.  I went to prom in 1993 when the dresses were glittery, shoulder pads were thick and hair was a mile high.  Anyway, my dress was just a tad darker than this shade, and had lace, pearls, and... sequins going down the lace sleeves.  It was god-awful and in fact, my best friend wore it as part of her Halloween costume a few years later.  It was that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment