Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blogger Round Up Reminder

Sorry for being MIA this week.  It's been banana-crackers crazy and I really haven't had a chance to think, much less sit down and paint my nails.  Hopefully, things will get less hectic from here.

Anyway, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I planned on posting another Blogger Round Up post tomorrow.  However, as I forgot to create a reminder post, I'm going to postpone it until Friday, 4/6/2012.

So, if you would like to be mentioned in my next Blogger Round Up, and you have yet to respond in a previous post or email me, please reply to this post with your blog URL. 

I will then create a Blogger Round Up post on 4/6/2012 with all of the Round Up requests.  I will also follow those blogs (if you have Google Friend Connect) and I will list you on my Blog Roll.

If you are curious as to what is a Blogger Round Up, it's simply a list that I post once or twice a month to help new bloggers and not-so-new bloggers.  All I ask is that you aren't a spammer and that your blog be a legitimate blog about nail polish and/or beauty products in general.  For more information, please see the "Blogger Round Up" tab above.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment